PETROCLEAR FILTER 40530A-AD
PETROCLEAR FILTER 40530A-AD
- PetroClear models 40510A-AD and 40530A-AD are spin-on filters designed to remove particulate, detect and stop flow of phase separation (Ethanol water) in Ethanol blended fuels, E1 thru E100.
- The "Alert" models 40510A-AD and 40530A-AD are designed to remove particulate and to detect and react to phase separation in \Ethanol blended gasolinephase separation. IT WILL NOT SENSE NOR REACT TO WATER IN NON-ALCOHOL BLENDED GASOLINE(NEAT GASOLINE).
- PetroClear model 40510A-AD filter offers efficient 10 micron nominal particulate removal (nominal = 75% efficiency) and detects phase separation.
- PetroClear model 40530A-AD filter offers efficient 30 micron nominal particulate removal (nominal = 75% efficiency) and detects phase separation.
- UL recognized for Ethanol blended fuels.
- The phase separation-sensing filter is not a fool-proof mechanical positive shut-off. If this filter remains in service after going into slow flow it can return to full flow, allowing contaminated fuel to be dispensed into the consumer's vehicle and cause potential damage.
- The PetroClear model 40510A-AD utilizes a 10 micron cellulose media to remove particulate from Ethanol blended gasoline (E1 through E100). Removes 75% of particulate 10 microns in size and 100% of larger particulate.
- The PetroClear model 40530A-AD utilizes a 30 micron cellulose media to remove particulate from Ethanol blended gasoline (E1 through E100). Removes 75% of particulate 10 microns in size and 100% of larger particulate.
- The "Alert" models 40510A-AD and 40530A-AD are designed to detect and react to phase separation in Ethanol blended gasoline.
- The maximum flow rate for PetroClear models 40510A-AD and 40530A-AD is 25 gpm (93.75 lpm). Maximum operating pressure is 50 psid (3.4 bar). Maximum differential pressure is 25 psid (1.7 bar). Collapse pressure is 150 psid (10.3 bar). Maximum operating temperature is 250F (139C).
- The chemical center core assembly detects and reacts to phase separation and significantly restricts flow through filter keeping phase-separated gasoline from going into a customer's vehicle.
- "Alert" models 40510A-AD and 40530A-AD utilize an epoxy coated interior shell to eliminate oxidation (rusting) that can cause pinhole leaks from the inside of the filter shell.
- PetroClear models 40510A-AD and 40530A-AD utilize a standard 1-1/2"-16 UNF mounting thread ref. (1" flow) required for most spin-on filter adaptors used in aftermarket and/or high-flow applications such as Advantage, Encore, Eclipse and others.
- Adaptors are available for models 40510A-AD and 40530A-AD in aluminum. These single adaptors are available in both 3/4" and 1" NPT single adaptors.
|Micron Rating||10 Micron (Nominal = 75% Efficiency)||30 Micron (Nominal = 75% Efficiency)|
|Mounting Thread||1-1/2" 16 UNF||1-1/2" 16 UNF|
|Flow||1" flow||1" flow|
|Gasket Material||Buna N||Buna N|
|Collapse (Min.)||150 psid (10.3 bar)||150 psid (10.3 bar)|
|Burst (Min.)||500 psi (34.5 bar)||500 psi (34.5 bar)|
|Max. Operating Temp.||250F (139C)||250F (139C)|
|Min. Operating Temp.||-20F (-28.9C)||-20F (-28.9C)|
|Other Features||Epoxy Coated Shell, UL Recognized US & Canada||Epoxy Coated Shell, UL Recognized US & Canada|
*Particulate Removing and Chemical Core Detects Phase Separation
|0.75 N1.5 – 16AD||3/4" NPT Inlet/Outlet Ports, 1-1/2" – 16 UNF (aluminum)|
|1.0 N 1.5 – 16AD||1" NPT Inlet/Outlet Ports, 1-1/2" – 16 UNF (aluminum)|
PETROCLEAR FILTERS ARE NOT TO BE USED IN AVIATION FUEL APPLICATIONS.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good